Ne-Yo Sued By Former Baby Mama For Violating Gag Order [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 24, 2012
Singer Ne-Yo might have to cough up a substantial amount of money to his former baby mama because he violated a gag order.
Early in Ne-Yo’s career, his former girlfriend Jesseca White had a baby boy who he believed was his child. He eventually found out the child was not his, but since his name was on the birth certificate and he had claimed the kid as his own, Jesseca sued him for child support.
Ne-Yo and White agreed to remove his name from the child’s birth certificate in 2009. They also reached a settlement and Ne-Yo paid White $575,000 in support. Ne-Yo and White signed a confidentiality clause, promising to never go public with the information.
But that didn’t happen. Ne-Yo appeared on VH1’s Behind the Music and revealed the sorted details about the drama with White.
Now White wants Ne-Yo to pay up. She has hired attorney Gloria Allred to assist her in possibly taking the singer to court. Allred has allegedly sent Ne-Yo a letter stating that his public account of what took place with regards to the paternity matter with White has rocked the young woman’s world.
According to the letter, Jesseca has been unable to work, was forced to file for state aid, suffers from mental anguish and is “beset by nausea, vomiting and hair loss” thanks to Ne-Yo’s remarks. White is asking Ne-Yo to settle the matter amicably out of court, otherwise she’ll be forced to pursue more serious legal options, TMZ reports.
It appears White is going through some hard times and Ne-Yo has opened the door for her to receive a pay day. Let’s hope the singer learns his lesson from this matter. Zip your lips Ne-Yo! White has already received enough money.
More from Rucuss
- Ne-Yo Talks About Finding Out His First Son Wasn’t His On ‘Behind The Music’
- The Dream Responds to Baby Mama Releasing Photos Of Her Injuries
- Slim Thug Blasts Fake Baby Mama Over Paternity Suit! [Details]
- Stevie J’s Baby Mama Hires Attorneys to Seize His Assets [Details]
- Ludacris’ Baby Mama Tamika Fuller Addresses Rumors
- Tiffney Cambridge Says The Game Does Not Have Love Child [Details]
- Alicia Keys Wants Another Child, But Not Right Now
- Ludacris’ Baby Mama Demanded a Car and Cash For Her Silence [Details]
- Busted! Is Fantasia’s Baby Daddy Antwaun Cook Cheating?!?
- NFL Player Willis McGahee Allegedly Expecting 9th Child From 8th Baby Mama!