Ne-Yo Announces Break-Up With Fiance Monyetta Shaw On Instagram! [Photo]
Rucuss staffJune 30, 2013
Neyo wanted the world to know he is a single man again.
Neyo announced on Instagram that he and his fiancé Monyetta Shaw have ended their three-year relationship. The R.E.D. singer posted a photo of the couple, who share two kids together, which reveals they broke up. He also tweeted, “I’ll always be there. ALWAYS.@incognemo Forever my miracle.”
The caption on the photo read, “Tho fate has decided to split our romantic paths, know that I will always love you. Forever your partner. Forever your friend, Forever my miracle.”
No word on if they truly split up or if it’s a publicity stunt. Monyetta doesn’t seem to be worried. She’s still sporting her engagement ring while hanging with her girls in Los Angeles for BET weekend.
Monyetta posted a few photos below and tweeted, “No worries! Got a gang of bad chick!!!!#girlpower #betweekend #letsgo#goodtimes”
Photos via Instagram and Mirror.co.uk
More from Rucuss
- Ne-Yo and Crystal Renay Are Engaged and Expecting a Baby [Details]
- Ne-Yo Marries Crystal Renay [Details]
- VH1 Announces Cast For ‘Atlanta Exes, Tameka Raymond, Torrei Hart & More [Details]
- Say What: Did Neyo Leave A Groupie Waiting For Hours?
- Say What: Did Neyo Cheat on Fiancee With a Stripper?!
- Chris Brown Customizes New Lamborghini, Parties With Tyga, Wiz, Neyo & More [Photos]