NBA Player Tim Duncan’s Estranged Wife Allegedly Claims He’s Gay! [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 24, 2013
San Antonio Spurs star Tim Duncan is in the middle of a nasty divorce with his estranged wife Amy.
Duncan’s wife filed for divorce back in March, but a judge granted Duncan a delay until the NBA season ended. Now that the season is officially over, details have emerged as to what caused Amy to file for divorce after 12 years of marriage.
Amy is rumored to have outed Duncan as bisexual during the divorce proceedings, Hollywood Street King reports. An unidentified source told the website that Duncan had been involved in a gay relationship during his Wake Forest University days.
The man Duncan was allegedly with also reportedly lived with the couple for the first two years of their marriage. The source also claims that Duncan even bought the man a home.
Duncan is allegedly looking to place a gag order on his wife.
“Amy treated Tim like a b—- throughout their marriage because she knew he was f—ing his BFF,” the source told HSK. “Tim knows Amy was cheating on him but he’s willing to give her whatever she wants, because he doesn’t want Amy to tell the world that he’s bisexual.”
Amy, who filed for divorce on March 27, is also rumored to have had an affair. She allegedly was sleeping with her personal trainer. The mother of Duncan’s two kids alleges her marriage to Duncan has become insupportable due to conflict and discord.
Photos via Ru-crazy.com and Yardbarker.com
More from Rucuss
- Say What: Tim Duncan Allegedly Hired Private Investigator to Follow His Wife [Details]
- San Antonio Spurs Stars Tim Duncan and Tony Parker Pose in Photo With Fake Guns at Ref’s Head
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]
- Missouri DE Michael Sam Had A Boyfriend in College [Details]
- Michael Jordan’s Son, Marcus Jordan, Tweets Peen Pic, Then Claims He Was Hacked! [Details]