NFL Player Michael Vick Weds Kijafa Frink in South Beach [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 2, 2012
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michel Vick got married to his longtime girlfriend Kijafa Frink over the weekend.
The couple wed in a lavish ceremony at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach and under tight security. Police were stationed outside the ballroom to collect cameras and cellphones from guests. The wedding allegedly cost $300,000, GossipExtra reports.
There were about 300 family members, friends and NFL players in attendance, which includes running back LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia coach Andy Reid, Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Roddy White, free agent Plaxico Burress and retired New Orleans Saint Aaron Brooks.
The groom’s party went with a tropical theme, pairing their tuxedos with pink and purple shirts. The ceremony and reception took place in one of the large ballrooms on the hotel’s second floor ballroom.
The decor featured lots of white candles, white flowers and blinged out chandeliers. The menu featured lobster, oysters, shrimp, chicken and waffles. The Fontainebleau wedding dinners reportedly start at $185-a-plate.
Vick proposed to Frink at her 29th birthday party in 2009. The couple have two daughters together. Frink, who owns PNK Elephant jewelry boutique, has been there through his 18-month imprisonment, through his bankruptcy and through his comeback.
More from Rucuss
- New York Jets Sign Michael Vick, Release Mark Sanchez [Details]
- NFL Player Michael Vick Cancels Book Tour After Death Threats! [Details]
- Finally! Michael Vick and Fiance Kijafa Plan to Wed This Summer [Details]
- DeSean Jackson Spending Time With Porn Star Michelle Maylene [Details]
- NFL Player Michael Vick’s Alleged Side Chick Writing a Tell-All Book! [Details]
- Say What: Did NFL Player Colin Kaepernick Leave a Woman Stranded at Atlanta Airport? [Details]