NBA Player Metta World Peace Does Weather During Vancouver News [Video]
Rucuss staffJune 7, 2012
Los Angeles Laker star Metta World Peace was on vacation in Vancouver, Canada when he was given the opportunity to do the weather during the evening news.
The man formerly known as Ron Artest stopped by CTV television station and did his best to pronounce locations correctly while giving a very comical presentation of the weather.
Metta had some fun with Prince George, saying “What’s up Prince.” He mentioned Fort St. John, “I went to that university actually,” and finished up with Vancouver Island, sounding somewhat surprised that it was “raining everywhere” and that it was cold in Victoria even though “she sounds like she’s hot.”
Watch the video below.
More from Rucuss
- Ron Artest Now Officially Known as Metta World Peace
- Metta World Peace Says He Can’t Get a Date Because of ‘Elbow Incident’
- Ron Artest Wants to Be a Comedian
- Paul George Denies Offering Stripper Money To Abort Baby, Wants Paternity Test
- NBA Fashion: Dwight Howard Wears Turquoise Plaid Jacket to Game [Photo]
- Scottie Pippen Accused of Assaulting Autograph Seeker [Details]