NBA Player LeBron James and Savannah Brinson Set Wedding Date! [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 7, 2013
Miami Heat star LeBron James and fiancée Savannah Brinson are putting the break up rumors to rest.
The happy couple has set a wedding date. James and Brinson have asked friends and family to schedule the dates September 13-15 on their calendars for the wedding festivities. The destination for the big event will be San Diego, CA.
TMZ got ahold of the ‘Save The Date’ invitation that the couple sent to their guests. Check it out below.
James and Brinson, who are high school sweethearts, have been engaged for a little over a year. King James prosed on New Year’s Eve 2011. The couple have two boys together, LeBron Jr., 8, and Bryce Maximus, 5.
Photo via TMZ
More from Rucuss
- LeBron James Wife Savannah Opening Juice Bar in Miami [Photos]
- LeBron James’ Fiancee Savannah Brinson Hosts ‘Last Fling Before The Ring’ Bridal Shower [Photos]
- LeBron James’ Wife Savannah Opens ‘The Juice Spot’ [Photos]
- LeBron James Fiancee Savannah Brinson Has Bachelorette Party in Las Vegas [Photos]
- LeBron James Busted Trying To Slide Into Model Rachel Bush’s DM?!
- Miami Heat Star LeBron James Closer to Going Bald, Shaves His Head [Photos]