NBA Player Kris Humphries Pokes Fun At Himself and Kanye West [Video]
Rucuss staffMay 11, 2012
Brooklyn Nets center Kris Humphries doesn’t mind making fun of himself.
The estranged husband of Kim Kardashian teamed up with website Funny or Die to spoof everything that has happened to him within the last year. He’s had to endure crowds that have booed him at recent games and even Kanye West throwing a little shade at him in his song Way to Cold. And its all because of the backlash from his 72-day marriage to Kardashian, who is now dating West.
Humphries decided to take a few jabs at West in the video and get tips from his fake management team on how to be a bigger douchebag in order to gain endorsement deals.
He wears a pair of West’s trademark shutter-style sunglasses, only to be told “we don’t want you to look like an asshole … we just want you to look like a douchebag.” His agent then tells him, “I have several awards ceremonies booked for you to just spontaneously ruin.” Ouch!
Watch the video below.
More from Rucuss
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries Officially Divorced! [Details]
- Kris Humphries’ Ex Myla Sinanaj Blasts Kim Kardashian For Harassing Her [Details]
- Myla Sinanaj Says Lamar Odom Hit on Her While Married to Khloe Kardashian! [Details]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]