NBA Player Kenyon Martin Selling His Texas Mansion For $5 Million [Photos]
Rucuss staffDecember 26, 2012
Los Angeles Clippers star Kenyon Martin wants to unload his mansion in Arlington, Texas.
Martin, a Dallas native, is selling his 15,000 square foot mansion for $5 million. The Mediterranean style home boasts five bedrooms and five baths. The massive home is filled with glass and marble floors, TMZ reports.
The mansion, which sits on 8.4 acres of land, has a full-sized basketball court, bowling alley, gym, game room and a 10-car garage. Check out photos of the property below.
Photos via YBF, TMZ
More from Rucuss
- NBA Player Kenyon Martin’s Stalker Walks On Court During Playoff Game [Photos/Video]
- Donald Sterling Denies Being A Racist In New Audio
- NBA Player JJ Redick Had ‘Abortion Contract’ With Ex-Girlfriend Vanessa Lopez [Details]
- Khloe Kardashian Allegedly Kicks Lamar Odom Out Because of Affair With Stripper! [Details]
- Lamar Odom is Not Missing, Dealing With Drug Problem! [Details]
- Lamar Odom Accused of Running Fake Charity! [Details]