NBA Player John Wall Buys $4.9 Million Mansion in Maryland [Photos]
Rucuss staffSeptember 7, 2013
Washington Wizards star John Wall has splurged on a multi-million dollar mansion in Maryland.
After signing a five-year, $80 million contract extension with the Wizards in July, Wall bought a $4.9 million mansion in Potomac.The 17,350-square-foot mansion has eight bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, a home theater, pool, a hot tub with waterfall, an outdoor grill, a fitness room, a small indoor basketball court and a six-car garage.
Check out a few photos of the mansion below.
Photos via Redbulluse.com, MRIS and Deadspin.com
More from Rucuss
- NBA Player John Wall Does Best Impression of Vine Star Cousin Terio [Video]
- Michael Jordan Selling Chicago Mansion For $29 Million [Photos]
- Larsa Pippen Spotted Hanging At Future’s Miami Mansion [Details]
- Couple Alert: Is Karreuche Tran Dating NBA Player John Wall?
- Amar’e Stoudemire Buys $3.7 Million Mansion [Photos]
- 14 Hilarious North West Memes [Photos]