NBA Player James Harden Signs $80 Million Contract, Goes To Strip Club! [Photos]
Rucuss staffNovember 7, 2012
It seems James Harden has adjusted to the night-life in Houston quite nicely.
Harden, who signed a five-year, $80 million dollar contract with the Houston Rockets last week, hit up a local strip club recently and dropped some major cash during a visit. He made a few strippers feel so special that one in particular thanked him on Instagram.
A dancer by the name of Jasmine Taylor was allegedly one of the lucky ones who got a few $1 bills from Harden. She took a photo of her money she collected and posted it on the social media website while thanking him.
This is not the first time Harden has visited a strip club. Harden celebrated his 23rd birthday at Sue’s strip club in New York in September. Harden is a single guy, pro-athlete, young and enjoying life. Let’s pray he has a good accountant.
Photos via Instagram, WFAA
More from Rucuss
- Fling Alert: Is James Harden Dating Urban Model Kyra Chaos? [Photos]
- Lil B Says James Harden’s Wrist Move Is His, Threatens Curse
- Khloe Kardashian, James Harden Spotted Together in Vegas [Details]
- Couple Alert: Is James Harden Dating Khloe Kardashian?!
- Fling Alert: Is James Harden Dating Urban Model Claudia Nelson? [Photos]
- Foot Locker Releases James Harden’s R&B Single ‘Harden Soul!’ [Video]