NBA Player Dwyane Wade Rocks Hot Pink Skinny Jeans to Game [Photos/Video]
Rucuss staffMay 25, 2012
Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade is comfortable in his masculinity.
So much so, that Wade wore a pair of hot pink skinny jeans to Game 6 of the Heat-Indiana Pacers series. He wore the $430 Dsquared2 pants with a fitted white button down shirt and a pair of $1,090 Kanye West Louis Vuitton Jasper sneakers. Wade even had a pink sleeve on one of his fingers and a gold cuff bracelet.
While some gave Wade a pass for his wardrobe after dropping 41 points and 10 rebounds to lead the Heat to a victory. Many were in disbelief. But Wade was aware of the criticism over his pants. He opened the post game press conference in a joking mood addressing his hot pink breaches.
“I want to start off this interview by saying I know they’re killing me in the studio over my pants,” Wade said. “They’re just mad because they can’t pull it off.”
LeBron James even made fun of Wade before the game, “Damn, for real, those are close-out pants? And the finger sleeve?”
Wade quickly responded, “You gotta coordinate.”
James added,”You look like Eddie Murphy in the ’80s.” Wade said, “Eddie Murphy wishes he looked like me.”
Check out a few photos below.
Watch Wade talk about his pants during the press conference below.
More from Rucuss
- NBA Fashion: Dwyane Wade Wears Mint Green Tie With Finger Wrap, Chris Bosh Wears Peach Pants [Photos]
- NBA Fashion: Lebron James Makes Fun of Dwyane Wade’s Pants [Photos]
- Eye Candy! Lebron James and Dwyane Wade Cool Down in Their Tights After Game [Photo]
- Dwyane Wade Talks Fashion And Painting His Toe Nails
- NBA Fashion: Dwyane Wade Wears Skinny Jeans and Carries Red Man Purse [Photos]
- NBA Fashion: Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash Carry Man Purses [Photos]