NBA Player Dwyane Wade Designs High End Loafers [Photos]
Rucuss staffMay 24, 2012
Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade has designed a few loafers for himself.
Wade created the high-end loafers with shoe brand, Del Toro. Designer Matthew Chevallard initially made a few shoes for Wade. He then encouraged the NBA superstar to design a few pairs of his own. Wade took Chevallard up on his offer and designed patent-cowskin-wingtips and suede-berry-slipper-sneakers.
Wade’s creations are not available to the public and there is no word on if a complete collection will ever go on sale.
We have to admit that Wade’s first designs are pretty good.
More from Rucuss
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Shoe Collection [Photos]
- Emily B. Lands Creative Director Position For Bebe Footwear
- NBA Fashion: Dwyane Wade Wears Skinny Jeans and Carries Red Man Purse [Photos]
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- NBA Player Dwyane Wade Kicks Ramon Sessions in Groin During Heat-Bobcats Game [Video]
- Eye Candy! Lebron James and Dwyane Wade Cool Down in Their Tights After Game [Photo]