NBA Player Danilo Gallinari Warned For Bad Flop Attempt [Video]
Rucuss staffMarch 29, 2013
Denver Nuggets player Danilo Gallinari is a bad actor.
Gallinari may have attempted one of the worst flops in the NBA this season. During a 110-86 loss to the New Orleans Hornets on Monday, Gallinari pretended to take a charge from Robin Lopez and launched himself backwards while he made a sound like he was pushed.
Luckily, the referees weren’t buying it. They saw the bad acting a mile away.
Gallo received a warning for violating the league’s new anti-flopping policy on Thursday. His next violation would result in a $5,000 fine. The NBA posted the video below on its website Thursday.
Ironically, when the flop rule was first introduced, Gallinari said flopping was not a European tendency.
“I don’t know why everybody just talks about European flopping,” Gallinari said via Larry Brown Sports. “I don’t know where this thing comes from. We flop as much as other players all around the world flop. I don’t know why everybody keeps saying that Europeans are soft or Europeans flops. I don’t know.”
Watch Gallinari’s flop below.
Photo via The Big Lead
More from Rucuss
- Charles Oakley Arrested For Allegedly Cheating at Casino [Details]
- Donald Sterling Banned From NBA For Life, League Will Try To Force Him Out
- NBA Rookie Royce White’s Alleged Baby Mama Says He Doesn’t Want Baby, Another Claims He’s a Dead Beat! [Details]
- Atlanta Hawks Owner Will Sell Team Over Racist Comments [Details]
- NBA Fashion: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, James Harden & More [Photos]
- Doc Rivers’ Son Jeremiah Blasts Bill Simmons, ESPN Analyst Has Funny Reponse [Details]