NBA Player Blake Griffin Responds to Serge Ibaka Groin Hit With Funny Tweet! [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 6, 2013
Los Angeles Clippers star Blake Griffin still has a sense of humor after being hit in the groin by Oklahoma City Thunder star Serge Ibaka.
Ibaka, who claims it wasn’t intentional, was fined $25,000 for that hit to Griffin’s personal man region during Clippers–OKC game on Sunday. But it was Griffin who got the last laugh and a sponsor plug in the end.
Griffin sent the tweet below Tuesday, which was a nod to his Kia time traveling commercial.
Great way to make light of the situation. If you missed the nut shot, watch the footage below.
Watch Griffin’s Kia commercial below.
More from Rucuss
- Donald Sterling Banned From NBA For Life, League Will Try To Force Him Out
- Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, Matt Barnes & More Wear Ugly Christmas Sweaters to Game [Photos]
- Magic Johnson Reportedly Interested In Buying Los Angeles Clippers [Details]
- Fans Call For Boycott Of Clippers After Audio Of Owner’s Racist Comments Leak [Audio]
- NBA Fashion: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, James Harden & More [Photos]
- Russell Westbrook Throws Tantrum During Game, Gives Awkward Interview [Video]