NBA Player Al Jefferson Buys a Gigantic $23,000 Bed [Photos]
Rucuss staffOctober 11, 2012
Some NBA players are big men who require custom-made items.
And Utah Jazz center Al Jefferson is one of them. He wanted a gigantic bed that was much bigger than a king size so he special-ordered one. The 10 by 12 foot bed cost him a whopping $23,287 dollars!
Jefferson’s teammate Mo Williams was so amazed by the huge bed that he tweeted a photo of himself laying in it. The bed is so big it could probably fit at least five people and a few pets.
Jefferson is listed at 6-10, 289 pounds so its plenty of room for him.
And to prove the cost of the bed, a receipt of the purchase was tweeted.
Wonder did Jefferson watch ESPN’s Broke? If not, he might need to.
More from Rucuss
- Karl Malone Still Has a Flip Phone, Not Interested In Upgrading [Video]
- Dwyane Wade Has Jazz Fan Kicked Out of Game For Heckling [Video]
- Shaq, Waka Flocka, And More Under Fire For Making Fun Of Handicapped Man’s Selfie
- Eminem Has Awkward Inteview During Michigan-Notre Dame Game
- Class Act: NBA Player Ray Allen Thanks Boston Celtics Fans With Full Page Ad
- ESPN’s Rob Parker to RGIII: ‘Are You a Brother or Cornball Brother? [Video]