NBA Fashion: Shane Battier Wears Purple Pants & Dwyane Wade Wears Neon Colored Shoes
Rucuss staffJune 18, 2012
The Miami Heat and the Oklahoma City Thunder continue to battle for the NBA championship.
Lebron James had 29 points and 14 rebounds to lead the Heat to a 91-85 victory over OKC in Game 3 of the NBA finals Sunday night. The Heat take a 2-1 lead, hosting the next two games in South Beach.
Meanwhile the players have been in a fashion war off the court. Players have shown their own individual fashion style during post game interviews. And it was no surprise that OKC’s Russell Westbrook wore a flamboyant shirt, but it did surprise some fans when the Heat’s Shane Battier rocked a pair of light purple (lavender) pants. Check out the photos below.
Battier wore the lavender pants with a white shirt.
Wade wanted a pop of color with his ensemble. His orange scarf and neon yellow tipped set off the outfit, eh, in its own way.
Westbrook wore a printed shirt with a pair of royal blue fitted skinny jeans.
Durant wanted to show off his socks so he cuffed his fitted green pants high enough so the world could see.
Lebron James wore a blue suit with a black tie and of course his nerd glasses.
Lebron’s fiance Savannah and Wade’s girlfriend Gabrielle Union pose with friends. And yes, that’s actress AJ Johnson from the film Baby Boy to the left.
More from Rucuss
- NBA Fashion: LeBron James & Dwyane Wade vs. Kevin Durant & Russell Westbrook, Game 1 NBA Finals [Photos]
- NBA Fashion: Dwyane Wade Wears Mint Green Tie With Finger Wrap, Chris Bosh Wears Peach Pants [Photos]
- NBA Player Stephen Jackson Threatens to Punch Serge Ibaka in the Mouth [Details]
- NBA Fashion: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, James Harden & More [Photos]
- NBA Fashion: Paul George Wears Lime Green Paisley Shirt to Game [Photos]
- Top Ten Plays From Kevin Durant’s Exhibition Game