NBA Fashion: Russell Westbrook Wears Aluminum Foil Sweater, Skinny Jeans & Purse to Game [Photos]
Rucuss staffJanuary 27, 2013
Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook loves attention.
Even he can’t deny it. Why else would Westbrook walk into the Los Angeles Staples Center on Sunday with a pair of turquoise skinny jeans? Not to mention a sweater with what appears to be either aluminum foil or gray pleather on the front. And let’s not forget the small handbag that he was caring before tipoff against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Westbrook opted for a dark brown pair of sunglasses to complete the look. It was a strange outfit but he did his best to pull it off. Check out a few photos below.
Of course the jokes on Twitter and Facebook began soon after the television cameras spotted Westbrook in his ensemble. One person thought he looked like Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz. Hilarious!
Check out other weird outfits that Westbrook has shown up to games in via Sports Nation below.
Photos via Twitter, Bleacher Report, ABC and Sports Nation
More from Rucuss
- NBA Fashion: Russell Westbrook in Original Penguin Blue Shirt & Peach Cargo Pants [Photos]
- Russell Westbrook Throws Tantrum During Game, Gives Awkward Interview [Video]
- Kevin Durant’s Issues With Russell Westbrook Allegedly Contributed to Decision
- NBA Fashion: Dwight Howard Wears Turquoise Plaid Jacket to Game [Photo]
- Your Must Have Sunglasses Are Here! [Details]
- How To Stack Your Jewelry Like A Pro [Details]