NBA Fashion: Paul George Wears Lime Green Paisley Shirt to Game [Photos]
Rucuss staffMay 23, 2013
Indiana Pacers star Paul George wanted to make a statement in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals against the Miami Heat Wednesday night.
Even though Heat star Lebron James made a lay-up in overtime to clinch a 103-102 win over the Pacers, George made sure he won the headlines for the most splashiest wardrobe of the night. Sorry Dwyane Wade, your polka dot suit was so last week.
George had a breakout performance, hitting a three-pointer in regulation to send the game to overtime. He ended the night with 27 points.
Although many gave George props for his play on the hardwood, they couldn’t help but scratch their heads about his choice in wardrobe for the night. He walked into the press room with a lime green paisley shirt on with shiny green pants to match. Check out his full ensemble below.
George’s outfit is definitely unique. Don’t know if we would go out and buy it, but he gets points for his confidence. Can’t wait to see what George wears for Game 2.
Photos via The Big Lead and
More from Rucuss
- Paul George Denies Offering Stripper Money To Abort Baby, Wants Paternity Test
- Paul George Suffers Gruesome Leg Injury During Game [Video]
- NBA Fashion: Kevin Durant Wear Pajamas To Game [Photo]
- Say What: Paul George Offered Stripper $1 Million To Abort Baby?!
- Dwyane Wade’s Stylist Says Russell Westbrook Needs To Pay Homage To Wade [Photos]
- NBA Fashion: Dwyane Wade Wears Skinny Jeans and Carries Red Man Purse [Photos]