NBA Fashion: Miami Heat Wives & Girlfriends Show Up and Show Out at Game 2 [Photos]
Rucuss staffMay 31, 2012
The NBA press podium has become a fashion spectacle of sorts during the playoffs.
Players have worn some of the most outrageous clothing at the podium and later have been ridiculed in the media for it. But luckily, some of their nerd looks and just flat-out weird taste hasn’t rubbed off on their girlfriends and wives.
Well, at least not in Miami. Lebron James’ fiancée’ Savannah Brinson, Juwan Howard’s wife Jenine Howard, Dwyane Wade’s girlfriend Gabrielle Union, Chris Bosh’s wife Adrienne Bosh show their significant others how to piece colors together while remaining fashionable.
Check out the photos via Instagram below.
Savannah, Gabrielle and friend.
Juwan Howard’s wife Jenine pieced some fierce accessories with her casual look.
Udonis Haslem fiancée Faith.
Chris Bosh’s wife Adrienne seems overdressed for a basketball game but, hey, what do we know.
Dwyane Wade kept it simple this time around. And we like!
More from Rucuss
- Miami Heat Player Udonis Haslem Marries Faith Rein in West Palm Beach [Photos]
- The Miami Heat, Wives Visit President Obama at the White House [Photos]
- LeBron James, Savannah Brinson Attend Miami Heat ‘Motown Revue’ Charity Event [Photos]
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade Host Party at the Compound [Photos]
- Dwyane Wade Talks Fashion And Painting His Toe Nails
- NBA Fashion: Dwyane Wade Wears Mint Green Tie With Finger Wrap, Chris Bosh Wears Peach Pants [Photos]