NBA Fashion: LeBron James & Dwyane Wade vs. Kevin Durant & Russell Westbrook, Game 1 NBA Finals [Photos]
Rucuss staffJune 13, 2012
The Oklahoma City Thunder may have come away with a victory on the court but the Miami Heat won the battle off the court with their wardrobes.
Kevin Durant led OKC to a 105-94 win over the Miami Heat in Game 1 of the NBA finals. Durant scored 17 of his game-high 36 points in the fourth quarter to help the Thunder come from a double-digit deficit in the second half.
Lebron James and company kept it classy and congratulated the Thunder on a job well done after the game. During the post game press conference James and Dwyane Wade looked impeccable, dressed in their tailored suits.
James wore a purple suit with a berry tie while Wade wore a gray and back suit. Both players continued the trend with the nerd glasses.
Durant looked sharp in his black suit with gray shit. Westbrook on the other hand continued his weird shirt style. But this time, he stepped up his game with a Prada shirt.
Westbrook’s shirt comes from Prada’s Spring/Summer 2012 collection and it retails for $680.
More from Rucuss
- NBA Fashion: Kevin Durant Wear Pajamas To Game [Photo]
- NBA Player Stephen Jackson Threatens to Punch Serge Ibaka in the Mouth [Details]
- Dwyane Wade and Kevin Durant Feud Over Top 10 Picks [Details]
- NBA Fashion: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, James Harden & More [Photos]
- NBA Fashion: Russell Westbrook Wears Aluminum Foil Sweater, Skinny Jeans & Purse to Game [Photos]
- NBA Fashion: Shane Battier Wears Purple Pants & Dwyane Wade Wears Neon Colored Shoes