NBA Fashion: Lebron James Makes Fun of Dwyane Wade’s Pants [Photos]
Rucuss staffNovember 13, 2012
Lebron James and the Miami Heat pulled out a nail biter in Houston Monday night.
James put on a second half show, scoring 32 of his 38 points after the break to help beat the Houston Rockets 113-110. The Reigning MVP continues to set the bar high with his performances on the hardwood.
James was 12 for 20 from the field and 5 for 7 from 3-point range in the second half. He gave the Heat the lead for good with a driving layup with 19 seconds left in the game. Obviously, his teammates gave King James a pass for cracking jokes on them, especially Dwyane Wade.
James decided to poke fun at D-Wade’s choice in pants, and he let the world in on the joke. King James thought Wade’s pants were so tight that they were painted on. He posted on Instagram:
James does have a point. Wade’s pants are a little too tight. His skinny jeans are basically nut huggers. If you’re wondering, Wade is wearing a Dolce & Gabbana shirt, gucci pants and Deltoro shoes.
Wade’s outfit (above) pales in comparison to this travesty. Wade wore a pair of fitted sweat pants after the Heat’s game against the Phoenix Suns on November 6. He looks like he has on a pair of knickerbockers.
More from Rucuss
- NBA Fashion: Dwyane Wade Wears Skinny Jeans and Carries Red Man Purse [Photos]
- NBA Fashion: Dwyane Wade Wears Polka Dot Suit With Capri Pants! [Photos]
- Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Hart Party at Vanquish Night Club in Atlanta [Photos]
- Dwyane Wade Celebrates 32nd Birthday At Atlanta Club [Photos]
- Dwyane Wade Talks Fashion And Painting His Toe Nails
- Lebron James Wears Skinny Jeans and Carries a Man Purse to Game [Photos]