NBA Fashion: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, James Harden & More [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 16, 2013
Professional athletes and celebrities have invaded Texas for the weekend.
The NBA All-Star festivities are on the way in Houston and many athletes have stepped up their fashion for the big events. Oklahoma City Thunder star Russell Westbrook and Houston Rockets star James Harden made a fashion statement with their attire at the 2013 Celebrity All-Star game at the George R. Brown Convention center.
Westbrook pieced a brown blazer with a pair of camo pants and a pair of yellow Jordan V “Tokyo 23.” Harden looked damper in a blue suit. Both wore glasses for the game.
Kevin Hart and James Harden
Check out a few more photos of athletes during Day 1 of the all-star weekend.
Chris Paul, Miguel, Blake Griffin and Carmelo Anthony
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- LeBron James And Kevin Hart To Star in Basketball Comedy Movie [Details]
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade Shirtless on Miami Beach [Photos]
- The Miami Heat Celebrate Winning Back-to-Back Championships at Story Nightclub [Photos/Video]
- Say What: Is NBA Player Russell Westbrook Bisexual? [Details]
- Lil Wayne Apologizes to Lebron James But Not the Miami Heat or NBA [Details]
- NBA Fashion: Kevin Durant Wear Pajamas To Game [Photo]