NBA Fashion: Dwyane Wade Wears Skinny Jeans and Carries Red Man Purse [Photos]
Rucuss staffJune 14, 2013
Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade showed up for game 4 of the NBA Finals wearing a pair of white high water pants, gold studded loafers, and a red man purse.
While Wade opted for fashionable attire to the game, his teammate Lebron James dressed for war. The King rocked a camouflage vest, with an Us Versus Them hat, while Bosh was spotted in a plaid shirt with a back pack.
In the end, Wade helped lead the Heat to a 109-93 win over the San Antonio Spurs Thursday night. Both teams are tied at 2-2, heading to Sunday’s afternoon game in San Antonio. Check out Wade, James and Bosh’s arrivals to the AT&T Center below.
Video via Vine
More from Rucuss
- NBA Fashion: Dwyane Wade Wears Polka Dot Suit With Capri Pants! [Photos]
- NBA Fashion: Lebron James Makes Fun of Dwyane Wade’s Pants [Photos]
- NBA Fashion: Paul George Wears Lime Green Paisley Shirt to Game [Photos]
- The Miami Heat, Wives Visit President Obama at the White House [Photos]
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade Shirtless on Miami Beach [Photos]
- Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Hart Party at Vanquish Night Club in Atlanta [Photos]