NBA Fashion: Dwyane Wade Shows Off His Polished Toenails [Photo]
Peaches GrantJuly 9, 2012
Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade has admitted in the past that he likes to polish his toes.
So it didn’t come as a surprise to some of his Instagram followers when he posted a photo of his manicured feet. Wade revealed he was trying out new polish, matte black. Wade simply propped his large feet on a table and showed the world his black toes along with the caption, “Matte black paint….Rockstar ish”
“Three years ago I was like, ‘Man, I kind of want to paint my toenails black,” Wade told GQ magazine last November. “At first I thought, ‘Nah, I can’t do that. They’re going to kill me.’ But eventually I decided to try it.”
We have to admit that Wade has some of the best looking feet we’ve ever seen on an athlete. Wade isn’t the only athlete who has worn black polish.
Evelyn Lozada tweeted a photo of Chad Ochocinco earlier this year wearing black nail polish with the caption, “Peep Dennis Rodman’s twin with the black nail polish.”
Seal was also spotted wearing nail polish. The singer opted for a neon yellow color. These men have to be confident in their masculinity to pull this off.
More from Rucuss
- NBA Fashion: Lebron James Makes Fun of Dwyane Wade’s Pants [Photos]
- Dwyane Wade Talks Fashion And Painting His Toe Nails
- Nail Polish Addict: Scoop on Sally Hansen Fall Nail Color Collection
- NBA Fashion: Miami Heat Wives & Girlfriends Show Up and Show Out at Game 2 [Photos]
- NBA Fashion: Dwyane Wade Wears Polka Dot Suit With Capri Pants! [Photos]
- NBA Fashion: Dwyane Wade Wears Skinny Jeans and Carries Red Man Purse [Photos]