NBA Fashion: Dwight Howard Wears Turquoise Plaid Jacket to Game [Photo]
Rucuss staffFebruary 21, 2013
Los Angeles Lakers star Dwight Howard helped set the tone for his team, leading them to a 113-99 win over the Boston Celtics on Wednesday.
Howard finished the night with a team-high 24 points and 12 rebounds. It was a much-needed boost for the Lakers, which have been struggling for most of the season. But the attention Howard received began hours before he even hit the hardwood.
Howard entered the Staples Center with a turquoise and black plaid jacket. It was rather bright and dated but, hey, what do we know.
Howard’s choice in wardrobe could be a ploy to deflect the media’s attention surrounding his future with the Lakers. The center still hasn’t given a definite answer on whether he will sign a long-term deal with the Lakers after the season ends.
Photos via TerezOwens and LA Times
More from Rucuss
- Magic Johnson Rips Dwight Howard For Game 4 Ejection [Details]
- Kobe Bryant, Vanessa And Kids Wear Lakers Colors For Family Christmas Card [Photos]
- NBA Player Dwight Howard and Girlfriend Christine Vest Welcome Baby Boy [Details]
- Shaquille O’Neal Rips Dwight Howard For Signing With a ‘Little Town’ like Houston [Video]
- Royce Reed Says Dwight Howard Has Eight Baby Mamas! [Details]
- Jerry Buss Left Hawaii Condo and Bentley to Young Girlfriend! [Photos]