Naya Rivera Marries Actor Ryan Dorsey [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 24, 2014
Naya Rivera doesn’t waste time moving on.
Less than four months after breaking up with rapper Big Sean, Rivera married actor Ryan Dorsey. According to People, the couple tied the knot on July 19 in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico in front of a small group of family.
Rivera, 27, walked down the aisle in a Monique Lhuillier gown, while Dorsey wore a Dolce & Gabbana suit. The couple exchanged Neil Lane rings.
“We feel truly blessed to be joined as husband and wife,” said the couple. “Our special day was fated and everything we could have ever asked for.”
Dorsey, who is from Charleston, West Virgina, attended the New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts before moving to Los Angeles, where he met Rivera four years ago.
The longtime friends became romantically involved after Rivera and Big Sean ended their engagement in April.
Photos via People
More from Rucuss
- Big Sean And Naya Rivera Call Off Engagement [Details]
- Couple Alert: Big Sean Goes Public With New Girlfriend Naya Rivera [Photos]
- Criss Angel is Engaged!
- Big Sean Fondles Stripper After Confirming Relationship With Naya Rivera! [Photo]
- Rohan Marley Engaged But Not to Lauryn Hill [Photos]
- Milan Fashion Week: D&G Spring 2012