Nate Dogg’s Son Naijiel Hale Commits to Arizona [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 3, 2013
The son of late artist Nate Dogg is a highly sought after football recruit.
Naijiel Hale, who is entering his senior season at St. John Bosco (Bellflower, Calif.) High School, is one of the top cornerback prospects in the state. And he’s finally made a decision on where he wants to attend college.
Hale announced at The Opening that he would be going to play football for Arizona. The Opening is a gathering at Nike headquarters in Oregon for several top high school players. Hale also received offers from Akron, Arizona State, Boise State, Cal, Nebraska, Nevada, San Jose State, Utah and Washington State.
According to 247 Sports, Hale ranks as the No. 31 player in the state of California, while Rivals has him No. 35. Both Scout and 247 Sports have him listed as a four-star recruit.
Nate Dogg, whose real name is Nathaniel Dwayne Hale, was part of rap group, 213, with Snoop Dogg and Warren G. Nate Dogg died in 2011 because of complications from multiple strokes.
Snoop Dogg’s son, Cordell Broadus, is also a top college football recruit. He has been offered scholarships by Arizona State, Cal, LSU, Nebraska, Tennessee, UCLA, USC, Washington, among other programs.
Watch a highlight video of Hale below.
More from Rucuss
- Snoop Dogg’s Son Cordell Suspended After Hitting Player From Opposing Team [Details]
- Snoop Dogg Resurrects Tupac Via Hologram, Both Perform Live at Coachella! [Video]
- Jameis Winston Fat Photo Is Overblown [Details]
- Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Girlfriend, Alica Keys, Swizz Beatz & More Attend Lakers & Knicks Games [Photos]
- NFL Player Tyrann Mathieu Asks 17-Year Old When Does She Turn 18 [Photos]
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski Hangs Out With Porn Star