Nas’ Baby Mama Puts Jay-Z, Kandi & Mashonda on Blast!
Peaches GrantJanuary 19, 2012
Rapper Nas’ first baby mama Carmen Bryan has a new book that will hit shelves soon.
So what better way to gain a little buzz in anticipation of her book, “Mira’s Reflection,’ than to spill the beans about celebrities. Over the last few months, Bryan has given her no holds barred opinion about certain stars on Twitter.
The last time Bryan dished dirt on celebs was six years ago when she wrote her tell-all book “It’s No Secret.” She admits to a sexual relationship with Jay-Z and other life-changing experiences.
Now she’s allegedly revealing other stars’ secrets on Twitter. We’re not sure what prompted her to do so but she goes in on Jay-Z, Kandi from the Real Housewives of Atlanta and Swizz Beatz ex-wife Mashonda.
One of Carmen’s eye-opening tweets had to do with an alleged poem Jay-Z wrote his newborn daughter Blue Ivy Carter. The poem claimed he would no longer call a woman a b*tch. As it turns out, the poem was a fake. Jay-Z told the New York Daily News that he didn’t write it.
But it didn’t stop Carmen from putting her two cents in. Carmen tweeted:
Back in September, Carmen even put Kandi on blast for allegedly dating her friend’s boyfriend.
A month earlier, Carmen decided to remind Mashonda that Beatz was married when they hooked up too. Ouch!
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Will Make First Post-Baby Appearance at 40/40 Club Reopening
- Mama Joyce Done Meddling In Kandi’s Love Life [Details]
- Beyonce and Blue Ivy Carter Released From Hospital, Now What?!? A Few Predictions Of What to Expect
- Rihanna Says Blue Ivy Carter is Jay-Z’s Twin!
- Gucci Mane Proposes to Keyshia Ka’oir at Atlanta Hawks Game [Video]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Move Over Kandi, NeNe Leakes Sings Too! [Video]