Nas And His Father Olu Dara Star In New Gap Ad, Commercial [Video]
Rucuss staffNovember 8, 2012
Nas and his father Olu Dara have come together for a new Gap campaign, Love Comes In Every Shade.
The father and son duo are featured in an ad titled, Fatherly Love, which will be displayed in Gap stores around the globe. They are also featured in a 30 second commercial. Other big names set to appear in the Gap ad include Michael J. Fox, Jack Huston, Rufus Wainwright, and Francis Ford Coppola.
The cast of NBC’s “The New Normal” will focus on “Puppy Love,” “Modern Love” and “Best Friend Love.”
Watch the 30-second, Love Comes In Every Shade commercial below.
More from Rucuss
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- CeeLo Green Addresses Exploding Phone Video [Details]
- Almost Every Air Jordan Commercial Ever Made [Video]
- Nas Helps Raise Over $35,000 For a Homeless Single Father With 8 Kids [Video]
- Apollo Nida Engaged To Woman While In Prison [Details]
- Former NBA Star Steve Francis Debuts New Single ‘Finer Things’ [Video]