Naomi Campbell Robbed, Attacked in Paris! [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 4, 2013
Naomi Campbell suffered a leg injury when she was violently attacked and robbed on a Paris street, according to the New York Post.
Campbell, 42, was hailing a taxi in Paris last month when she was knocked down and robbed by a gang of thugs, tearing a ligament in her leg. She was targeted because of the expensive jewelry she had on.
As soon as the supermodel’s billionaire boyfriend, Vladamir Doronin, heard about Campbell’s incident, he had his private jet flown in to Paris and she was whisked away to a skiing resort in Vail, Colo.
Campbell’s leg was placed in a cast and now she gets around in crutches or in a wheelchair. She hasn’t revealed many details about the robbery because the French police asked not to talk about the case.
Photos via Lindaikeji
More from Rucuss
- Naomi Campbell, Billionaire Vladimir Doronin Call It Quits [Details]
- Fetty Wap Robbed, Leads to a Shoot Out [Details]
- Meek Mill Denies Involvement in Nicki Minaj Robbery
- Lindsay Lohan, Kanye West, Ciara And More Hang Out At Givenchy Party In Paris (PHOTOS)
- Groupie Steals $500K Worth of Jewelry From NFL Player Shaun Rogers! [Details]
- Pharrell Williams Reveals Secrets to Looking Youthful, Gives Advice To Men on How To Pick Their Wife [Video]