Naomi Campbell, Billionaire Vladimir Doronin Call It Quits [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 1, 2013
Supermodel Naomi Campbell and her Russian billionaire boyfriend Vladimir Doronin have allegedly called it quits.
Campbell and Doronin decided to take a break after five years of dating. It explains why Vlad was seen flirting with a mysterious blonde at the Rose Bar at the Gramercy Park Hotel in New York City. But the real estate mogul is expected to attend Naomi’s 43rd birthday bash in Ibiza on May 22.
“Naomi and Vlad have a complex relationship, and sometimes break up and make
up.” a source told the New York Post. “In many ways their relationship is like a business
arrangement. Naomi brings glamor to his hotels and properties, and he treats her
extremely well. But they spend a lot of time apart due to work commitments.”
The last time the couple were seen together was on the beach in Miami in March. Campbell has been busy with her TV show The Face while she also continues to shoot magazine covers like Vogue Brazil.
Although Vlad and Naomi have been dating since 2008, the Russian billionaire is not officially divorced from his wife Ekaterina, even though they separated in 1998. The couple have a daughter together.
Photos via Modelinia and Guardian.co.uk
More from Rucuss
- Billionaire Vladimir Doronin Spotted With Naomi Campbell Lookalike [Photos]
- Naomi Campbell Fires ‘The Face’ Model for Dating Ex-Boyfriend [Details]
- Naomi Campbell Robbed, Attacked in Paris! [Details]
- WTF! Naomi Campbell Has No Hairline…and No Hair For That Matter Either! [Photos]
- Demi Moore Drops It Low at Art Basel Event in Miami [Photos]
- A-Rod New $24 Million Mansion