Nadya ‘Octomom’ Suleman Enters Rehab! [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 30, 2012
Nadya Suleman checked herself into rehab for a prescription drug problem over the weekend.
Suleman, who is famously known as Octomom, admitted herself into the Chapman House Drug Rehabilitation Center in Southern California after becoming addicted to Xanax, TMZ reports. She allegedly began taking Xanax to deal with stress.
“Nadya wanted to get off the Xanax she was prescribed by her doctor and learn to deal with her stress, exhaustion and anxiety with professional help with a team of doctors, Octomom’s rep told TMZ. ” Nadya wanted to deal with her issues and make sure she is the best mother she can be.”
Three nannies and two friends will take care of Suleman’s 14 kids while she’s in the rehabilitation center free of charge for 30 days. Octomom has a driver that takes her kids to and from school.
More from Rucuss
- Gerard Butler In Rehab For Addiction To Prescription Drugs
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression
- Chaka Khan Enters Rehab, Cites Prince’s Death As A Motivating Factor
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Charlie Sheen’s Ex Brooke Mueller Caught Smoking Crack?!
- MTV Teen Mom Amber Portwood Sentenced to Five Years in Prison! [Details]