N.O.R.E. Has Proof That Michael Jordan Attended Party Where He Said “F**k Rap”
Rucuss staffMarch 25, 2016
N.O.R.E. doesn’t like to be called a liar.
The New York rapper found evidence that he wasn’t lying about a incident that took place years ago. Earlier this week, N.O.R.E. did an in-depth interview on the Rap Radar podcast where he shared stories on rap’s past. He also shared a story about Michael Jordan.
N.O.R.E. claims Jordan attended a Def Jam Christmas holiday party hosted by Mariah Carey. He recalls that Jordan was told Redman and Method Man wanted to meet him, but he instead uttered, “F**k rap.” N.O.R.E. said he saw with his own two eyes.
But MJ’s reps said the six-time NBA champion “wasn’t at this party, doesn’t know N.O.R.E., and is a fan of ALL music.” However, N.O.R.E. has proof to put an end to the back and forth.
On Twitter, N.O.R.E. found a photo from Getty Images to show that No. 23 was indeed at that Def Jam party hosted by Mariah Carey. He was also pictured alongside Jay Z. After he posted the photo, he acknowledged that he was honored to have beef with ‘the greatest.’
Photos via Twitter and Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Mariah Carey’s Camp Blames Producers for New Year’s Performance
- Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant Have a Few Laughs at All-Star Party [Photo]
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen Have Dance-Off at Pippen’s 47th Birthday Party in Chicago [Photos]
- NBA Fines Michael Jordan $100,000
- Former MTV VJ Kennedy Says Michael Jordan Tried To Win Her Virginity in a Dice Game! [Details]