Mya, Wale, Kevin Durant, Draya & More Party at the ToXic Day Party in Hollywood [Photos]
Rucuss staffAugust 5, 2013
Plenty of celebrities were in attendance for the ToXic Day party in Hollywood over the weekend.
It didn’t matter if you were a professional athlete, actor or singer, everyone appeared to have a good time at Lure nightclub on Saturday. Mya was a sight for sore eyes as she sang along to some of her music in the DJ booth next to Big Sean’s DJ, Mo Beatz.
NBA players Kevin Durant, James Harden and , Taj Gibson were also in the building. Lance Gross, Wale, Terrence Jenkins, Bridgette Kelly and Draya Michele were all in attendance. Soulja Boy was there and even performed his version of “Versace Versace” twice.
Check out a few photos from the event below.
Kevin Durant and Wale
Lance Gross and “E! News” anchor Terrence J
Photos via YBF
More from Rucuss
- K. Michelle & NBA Player Taj Gibson’s Baby Mama Fight On Instagram [Details]
- Couple Alert: Is Rihanna Dating Kevin Durant’s Brother Cliff?!
- LeToya Luckett, James Harden, Raven Symone, Larenz Tate, Tika Sumpter & More Attend LudaDay Weekend [Photos]
- NBA Player Kevin Durant Officially Signs With Roc Nation Sports [Photo]
- Couple Alert: Is Kevin Durant Dating WNBA Lynx Star Monica Wright? [Photos]
- Couple Alert: Kevin Durant And Letoya Luckett Dating Again?!