Mya Gets Clowned For Performing At Miami Strip Club [Video]
Rucuss staffJanuary 25, 2015
It appears Mya doesn’t care where she performs as long as she receives a check.
The singer surprised her fans when she booked a gig at G5IVE strip club in Miami. Mya made her debut during the club’s Sexy Fridays series. She performed a compilation of some of her biggest hits, along with a few new songs.
And Mya took advantage of the stripper pole during her performance of her 2013 single Earthquake. She pop locked, did the split and shook what she could on the stage. In return, some in the crowd threw $1 bills at the songstress.
Mya received mixed reviews about her performance. Some assumed she allegedly has fallen on hard times and needed to make a check while other weren’t so understanding. They blasted Mya for moves and performing at a strip club.
Bow Wow even got in on the negativity. The former 106 & Park host is the last person who should be talking about someone, but he did. Read his comments below.
Read some of her fans making fun of her dance moves below.
Check out a few photos and video of Mya’s performance below.
More from Rucuss
- Mya Responds To Being Jay Z’s Longtime Mistress [Details]
- Mya, Wale, Kevin Durant, Draya & More Party at the ToXic Day Party in Hollywood [Photos]
- Boxer Adrien Broner Flushes $20 Bills Down the Toilet! [Video]
- Adrien Broner Drops $15k in Strip Club, Allegedly Gives Stripper Oral Sex on Stage! [Video]
- Ludacris Drops $10,000 at Atlanta Strip Club [Photos]
- Lil Terio Booking Rates For Events & Club Apperances Revealed