Mother Publicly Shames 11-Year-Old Daughter For Twerking! [Video]
Rucuss staffSeptember 11, 2013
A California mother has had enough with the twerking dance craze.
Frances Hena, who is a Bakersfield resident, publicly shamed her 11-year old daughter, Jamie, after she twerked during a dance at her school. Jamie performed the dance after her mother warned her not to.
Hena punished Jamie by making her walk on a busy intersection with a sign that read, “I was disrespecting my parents by twerking at my school dance.”
Jaime also got her iPod taken away because of her actions.
“The school didn’t even call me and let me know that it was going on,” Hena said. “I want her to realitze that she’s a child, and she can’t do that. She just can’t.”
More from Rucuss
- Comedy Break: Black Women Twerking in Front Of Confused White People [Video]
- 33 Students Suspended For Twerk Video, Banned From Prom, Graduation! [Video]
- Blame Miley Cyrus: Girl Catches Fire While Twerking! [Video]
- Jimmy Kimmel Admits That Girl Catches Fire Twerking Video Was Set Up By His Show! [Video]
- Miley Cyrus Twerks on Stage at Juicy J’s Concert [Video]
- Miley Cyrus Twerks in a Unicorn Onesie! [Video]