Mother of Mathew Knowles’ Child Heading To Homeless Shelter
Rucuss staffApril 4, 2014
The mother of Mathew Knowles’ love child wants more child support and she’s doing everything in her power to get it.
Alexsandra Wright, the former side chick to Knowles, claims she can not afford a home now that her ex’s child support payments have been retroactively reduced from $12,000 to $2,400 a month. He doesn’t have to make any payments for almost two years.
Wright sat down with In Touch Weekly and opened up about her financial problems. She revealed she and her son Nixon could be on their way to a homeless shelter if she doesn’t received help.
Although she said it wasn’t ‘Beyoncé’s problem’ during her interview with Inside Edition, Wright’s financial struggles may have her changing her mind.
In Touch reports:
Alexsandra exclusively tells In Touch that she and their 4-year-old son, Nixon, are financially struggling — and no one in the Knowles family has offered to help find them a home. “Nixon deserves to know his family, and I hope one day he will meet his sister Beyoncé,” Alexsandra tells the mag.
On March 3, a judge ruled that because Mathew, 63, lost his gig as his superstar daughter’s manager in 2011, his child support payments should be retroactively reduced, from $12,000 to $2,400 per month.
The ruling means he won’t have to make another payment for almost two years. “I can’t imagine how Beyoncé feels knowing she has a homeless brother,” Alexsandra says. “I know if I were in the same position, I would reach out. Maybe she is too busy.”
More from Rucuss
- Mathew Knowles Baby Mama Says He Threatened Her, Wants More Child Support [Details]
- Beyonce Ready to Buy Mother Tina Knowles $6 Million Mansion in Houston [Photos]
- Beyonce’s Dad Mathew Knowles Remarries, Shares Fourth of July Photos
- Gospel Singer Calls Mathew Knowles a Crook! [Details]
- Beyonce Refuses to See Her Baby Brother! [Details]
- Did Mathew Knowles Offer To Buy A Baby For Beyonce & Jay Z?