Morgan Freeman Falls Asleep During Interview, Has Hilarious Excuse [Video]
Rucuss staffMay 24, 2013
Actor Morgan Freeman may have the title of ‘hardest working man in show business, but it comes with a price.
While Fox’s Seattle-Tacoma affiliate TV station anchors Kaci Aitchison and Bill Wixey was interviewing Michael Caine about magic tricks to promote Now You See Me, Freeman fell asleep. Freeman showed he was in serious need of a nap. His eyes were closed and when the camera came back from showing a clip, his head was drooping way down on his chest.
Freeman, 75, woke to nod now and then. And when he asked the question: “What is the key to being a great narrator?,” Freeman responded with, “Uh, probably just being a good reader.”
But as it turns out, Freeman said it only looked like he was sleeping on the job. After the video went viral, he released a statement to E! News, “I wasn’t actually sleeping, I’m a beta tester for Google Eyelids. I was merely updating my Facebook page.”
Watch Freeman take a nap below.
More from Rucuss
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- 50 Cent Says French Montana Gave Him Khaled Dis, Montana Responds With Death Photo!
- T.I. & Tiny Move Forward with Divorce [Details]
- Kevin Durant Appears in Back to the Future Commercial
- Morgan Freeman is Not Getting Married to His Step Granddaughter
- Timbaland Apologizes to Chris Brown For Aaliyah Comments [Details]