Monica Lewinsky Corrects Beyoncé On ‘Partition’ Lyrics [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 7, 2014
Former White House intern Monica Lewinsky breaks her silence about her past relationship with Bill Clinton.
Lewinsky sat down with Vanity Fair magazine and reveals details about her 1998 affair with Clinton that led to his impeachment. She’s been tight-lipped about her side of the story for more than 15 years.
Lewinsky calls her relationship with Clinton “consensual” though her boss “took advantage.” The article was indeed spicy. According to Hip Hollywood, Lewinsky even talked about Beyonce’s single, Partition, where Bey references their affair.
Beyonce sings, “He Monica Lewinskied all on my blouse.” Lewinsky admits that she is a fan of Beyonce’s but after hearing the song she wanted to correct the singer.
The 40-year old said, “Thanks, Beyoncé, but if we’re verbing, I think you meant ‘Bill Clinton’d all on my gown,’ not ‘Monica Lewinsky’d.”
Lewinsky has come out of hiding after living in London. Although she got a master’s degree in social psychology at the London School of Economics and lived in Los Angeles, New York, and Portland, Ore., she had trouble finding a job because of the scandal.
Lewinsky’s entire Vanity Fair article hits newsstands on May 8th. Haven’t heard Beyonce’s Partition song, than check it out below.
More from Rucuss
- Kevin McCall Accused of Beating a Woman Unconscious [Details]
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Are Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Broke, Owe IRS Close to $500K in Back Taxes!
- Jay-Z & Rihanna Perform Together at Hackney Event, Beyonce Cheers Them On in Crowd [Photos/Video]
- Beyonce and Tina Knowles Take Blue Ivy for a Stroll in New York [Photos]
- Rob Kardashian Says Rita Ora Cheated With 20 Dudes! [Details]