Money Woes: NFL Player Chad Johnson Allegedly Facing Foreclosure! [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 17, 2012
It continues to be a downward spiral for Chad Johnson.
It began after Johnson was charged with domestic violence after he allegedly head-butted his wife Evelyn Lozada during an argument over a condom receipt. A day later, Johnson was cut by the Miami Dolphins. His VH1 reality show was cancelled, Lozada filed for divorce and he loss a lucrative endorsement deal with Zico Coconut Water.
Now it appears he may lose his $400,000 Miami condo. According to Gossip Extra, Johnson hasn’t paid the $863 a month maintenance fee on his 16th floor pad located in Two Midtown Miami since 2009. He’s been notified that if he doesn’t pay the $28,703 balance he owes his condo will go into foreclosure.
Johnson has already accepted a $150,000 loan from two private investors in Palm Beach. He used a $350,000 house he bought one of his kids’ mother for collateral. He has until June 2015 to pay the principal back.
More from Rucuss
- Chad Johnson Celebrates Divorce By Buying $300,000 Lamborghini [Photos]
- Chad Johnson’s Daughter: ‘I Will Always Love My Dad & Evelyn” [Details]
- NFL Player Chad Johnson Arrested For Domestic Violence [Details]
- Chad Johnson Says He Had to Take the Fall for the Domestic Abuse Because Evelyn Was His Wife! [Details]
- Chad Johnson Wants Evelyn Lozada Back! [Details]
- NFL Player Chad Johnson Cut From Miami Dolphins, a Day After Arrest