Mob Wives Star Renee Graziano Enters Rehab! [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 19, 2012
Mob Wives star Renee Graziano has entered a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center.
The reality star was allegedly abusing pills but was clean when she entered Transitions in Miami on Monday, the New York Post reports.
Graziano’s rep told Page Six that, “Although Renee Graziano has been admitted to a rehabilitation center, it is not for any current drug or alcohol use of any kind. Her choice to enter rehab was made entirely on her own. She has made this decision for the betterment of her son AJ [Pagan]’s life, as well as to improve her physical, mental and spiritual health.”
The VH1 camera crew is following Graziano through the program, as Mob Wives is in the middle of taping its third season. The 41-year old is expected to stay at the treatment center for 30 days.
Graziano has had a difficult year after her ex-husband, Hector ‘Junior’ Pagan gave information to authorities that landed her father, Anthony ‘TG’ Graziano, in prison. Her father is currently serving a 19-month prison sentence. Pagan is now in witness protection.
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Mob Wives: Renee Hospitalized After Father Charged in Racketeering Case
- Nadya ‘Octomom’ Suleman Enters Rehab! [Details]
- MTV Teen Mom Amber Portwood Sentenced to Five Years in Prison! [Details]
- Justin Bieber’s Weed Smoke Forces Pilots To Wear Oxygen Masks! [Details]
- Kevin McCall Accused of Beating a Woman Unconscious [Details]