Miss Lawrence Says Kandi Burress Ripped Him Off! [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 29, 2012
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kandi Burress should stop recording music with costars on the show.
Mixing business with pleasure is just not working out for singer. On Sunday night’s Bravo special Hairdressers Tell All, Miss Lawrence implied Kandi was dishonest with the proceeds from the single Closet Freak. He said it has made him reluctant to do business with friends.
Although Miss Lawrence is not an official cast member of the show, he has been in enough episodes to warrant some type of title. So let’s just call him a ‘honorary wife.’ During last season, Miss Lawrence was hoping for a one hit wonder like Kim Zolciak’s ‘Tardy for the Party.‘
But Lawrence’s single didn’t generate as much hype or sales at Zolciak’s hit. Miss Lawrence still believes he got the short end of the stick. Kandi doesn’t think so. Once she saw the episode she went on Twitter to address Lawrence’s claims.
More from Rucuss
- Kandi Burress Responds to Gay Rumors About Her Boyfriend Todd [Details]
- Say What! Did Kandi Burress Ask Porsha Williams To Have a Threesome With Todd?
- Kandi Burress And Todd Tucker’s Wedding Was Amazing! [Photos]
- Kandi Burruss Throws A Bridal Shower And Bachelorette Party [Photos]
- Kandi Burress Fiance Todd Has Raunchy Bachelor Party With Strippers [Details]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Kandi Burress and Todd Are Engaged!