Mindless Behavior Launches Clothing Line for Kmart [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 10, 2012
Mindless Behavior has partnered with Kmart to launch a clothing line.
Prodigy, Ray Ray, Princeton and Roc Royal inked a merchandising deal with Kmart. The boy band will have a collection of colorful graphic tees for girls that will be sold at the store exclusively. The boys did in-store appearances and autograph signings at various locations to celebrate the February launch.
“We’re excited to partner with Kmart to bring some new MB swag to fans all across the U.S., the group said. “We helped design all of the styles and hope all of our Mindless ladies love em!”
Mindless Behavior is best known for the singles “My Girl” and “Mrs. Right.” The group was the headlining act for the SCREAM tour last year. Check out one of the group’s videos below.
More from Rucuss
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Did Nicki Minaj Rip Off Designer’s Work?
- Rihanna Teams Up With Stance For Limited Edition Sock Line [Details]
- Style Basics: Statement Jewelry
- How to Wear Fall’s 2014 Best Trends on a Budget [Photos]
- Wiz Khalifa Debuts BASH Clothing Line Inspired by His Son [Photos]