Mimi Faust to Critics: “F**k Y’all and Your F**king Opinions About Me! [Video]
Rucuss staffAugust 29, 2012
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star Mimi Faust has been heavily criticized over her relationship with costar Stevie J.
During Monday night’s reunion show, Faust wanted to set the record straight that she wasn’t the only female that has been cheated on. While some fans sympathized with her, others still believed Faust was in denial and would end up right back with Stevie J. And it didn’t help matters that she didn’t rule out the idea when asked on the show.
After the show aired, Faust did a segment on Jermaine Dupri’s web series Living the Life. Faust used every explicit word she could during a rant to her critics.
“All you muthaf**king bitches who talking s**t about me and my situation get the f**k out of here. You act like I’m the only bitch that’s been cheated on. All you muthaf**king bitches been cheating on! Alll y’all!”
“Like I’m the only bitch that been cheated on!? Y’all muthaf**kers. Please! OK!?. My s**t is just on TV and I was real about my shit I ain’t f**king lie, I told the gotdamn truth, so f**k y’all and your f**king opinions about me and muthaf**king life!”
More from Rucuss
- Stevie J & Joseline Hernandez are Married, Opens Up About Wedding and Pregnancy [Photos]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Are Lil Scrappy’s Checks Being Garnished to Pay Erica Child Support ?!?
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Is Mimi Faust’s Boyfriend Cheating With Melyssa Ford? [Photo]
- Nikko Says Stevie J Was a Broke, Homeless Bum Before Love & Hip Hop Atlanta [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Star Mimi Faust Ends Relationship With Nikko After He Tried to Hook Up With Karlie Redd [Video]
- Love & Hip Hop: Emily B. Is Tired Of Being Compared to Mimi Faust [Details]