MiMi Faust And Nikko Release Sex Tape, Gets Clowned For It [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 15, 2014
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star MiMi Faust and her boyfriend Nikko Smith have sold the rights to their sex tape.
Vivid entertainment will release Mimi & Nikko: Scandal in Atlanta is scheduled to be released later this month. The news was conveniently released on the same day VH1 released the supertrailer of the show.
The sex tape was allegedly leaked and then sold to Vivid entertainment. But many suspect the scenes were staged. As soon as the news spread of a sex tape, many people gave their opinions about it on social media. Check out some of the funniest ones below.
Former “LAHH” star K. Michelle got in a lick:
MiMi’s costar and her baby daddy’s wife Joseline Hernandez even took a jab at her on Twitter.
Photos via Instagram and Twitter
More from Rucuss
- MiMi Faust and Nikko Smith Release a Sex Tape [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Did Mimi Faust Use Nikko to Boost TV Ratings? [Details]
- Mimi Faust Shows Off Boyfriend, Stevie J Says He’s a Stunt Double [Photo]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: K. Michelle Slaps MiMi Faust Backstage at Concert! [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Star Mimi Faust Ends Relationship With Nikko After He Tried to Hook Up With Karlie Redd [Video]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Is Mimi Faust’s Boyfriend Cheating With Melyssa Ford? [Photo]