Miley Cyrus Wears Pasties During Performance At iHeartRadio Music Festival [Video]
Rucuss staffSeptember 22, 2013
Miley Cyrus continues to push the envelope with her performance wardrobes.
After wearing a two-piece nude bikini during her controversial MTV Video Music Award performance, Cyrus upped the ante with a little more skin. After an introduction from Britney Spears, the former Disney star appeared onstage wearing a mesh dress with only pasties and panties underneath.
Cyrus replaced her signature bears with twerking little people, dancing flowers, mushrooms, rainbows and a banana microphone at Saturday’s iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas.
Cyrus opened with her hit single We Can’t Stop. She also covered Melanie Safka’s Look at What They’ve Done to My Song and sang her hit Party in the USA. She ended her set with Wrecking Ball, which became her first No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 this week.
Cyrus album Bangerz is due to hit stores Oct. 8.
Photos via Rap-Up.com
More from Rucuss
- Miley Cyrus Twerks in a Unicorn Onesie! [Video]
- Miley Cyrus Mocks the Government Shutdown and VMAs on ‘SNL’
- Miley Cyrus Twerks on Stage at Juicy J’s Concert [Video]
- Miley Cyrus Wears Studded Leather Jacket, Saint Laurent Black and Silver ‘Paloma’ Sandals [Photos]
- Miley Cyrus VMA Performance Of ‘We Can’t Stop,’ Her 6 Freak-Nasty GIFs [Photos/Video]
- Paula Patton Twerks on Al Roker on The Today Show [Video]