Miley Cyrus is the New Face of Marc Jacobs [Photos]
Rucuss staffJanuary 9, 2014
Miley Cyrus is the new face of Marc Jacobs’ Spring 2014 collection.
The former Disney star is featured in ads February issues of magazines already on newsstands. Cyrus rocks her short hairdo and a few fierce outfits for the campaign.
The new campaign comes on the heels of Jacobs putting Cyrus on message tees for skin cancer awareness and gay marriage. In turn, Cyrus wore a fish net dress by the designer to the 2013 Met Gala and another sea-foam sequins dress that landed her on TIME’s best dressed list.
Check out a few photos below.
Photos via Fashionista
More from Rucuss
- Miley Cyrus Wears Studded Leather Jacket, Saint Laurent Black and Silver ‘Paloma’ Sandals [Photos]
- Miley Cyrus Twerks on Stage at Juicy J’s Concert [Video]
- Justin Timberlake Talks Miley Cyrus, Kanye West Diss, NSYNC Reunion & More [Video]
- Miley Cyrus Dresses As Lil Kim For Halloween, Parties At Wiz & Amber Rose House [Photos]
- Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift & More at 2013 MTV VMA Red Carpet [Photos]
- Miley Cyrus Mocks the Government Shutdown and VMAs on ‘SNL’