Miley Cyrus is Engaged to Liam Hemsworth!
Rucuss staffJune 6, 2012
Congratulations go out to former Disney star Miley Cyrus and Hunger Games star Liam Hemsworth on their engagement.
Cyrus, 19, and Hemsworth, 22, got engaged after dating on and off for the last three years. The Australian actor proposed to Cyrus on May 31 with a 3.5-carat diamond ring. Reps for the couple confirmed the engagement to People. Cyrus told the magazine,”I’m so happy to be engaged and look forward to a life of happiness with Liam.”
Cyrus and Hemsworth met on the set of the film The Last Song in 2009. Cyrus began dating Hemsworth shortly after ending a nine-month relationship with model Justin Gaston. They dated for about a year and broke up in August 2010. They got back together, broke up again in November of that year and then rekindled the relationship for the second time in April 2011. They’ve been going strong ever since.
Cyrus is in the studio working on new music, while Hemsworth has several films in the works, which include Empire State, Paranoia and the next film in the Hunger Games franchise.
More from Rucuss
- Miley Cyrus Fiance Liam Hemsworth ‘Mortified’ By VMAs Performance, Her Father Cancels Piers Morgan Interview [Details]
- Miley Cyrus Flirts With Young Money Boss Mack Maine On Twitter! [Details]
- Miley Cyrus Talks About VMA Performance, Admits She’s ‘F**ked Up!’
- Gucci Mane Proposes to Keyshia Ka’oir at Atlanta Hawks Game [Video]
- Miley Cyrus VMA Performance Of ‘We Can’t Stop,’ Her 6 Freak-Nasty GIFs [Photos/Video]
- Funny FCC Complaints Over Miley Cyrus ‘Twerking’ At MTV Awards [Details]