Miley Cyrus Disses Beyonce, Says She’s Losing Her Edge [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 2, 2014
Miley Cyrus loves to cause controversy.
And the former Disney star did just that in 2013 with her twerking and tongue extending. Now Cyrus is ready to take it a step further. In a new interview with LOVE magazine she makes some shocking statements about Beyonce.
Cyrus thinks Beyonce needs to move over so that she can become the reigning queen. She believes she is the ‘new blood’ the music industry needs.
Cyrus, who hit the top spot with her fourth album Bangerz in 2013, including two number one singles for We Can’t Stop and Wrecking Ball, said that despite Beyonce having a world tour and number one album, she thinks she has been “out the game so long.”
“As Beyoncé grows in motherhood and all the c**p it does to your body, it will create a vacuum for fresh young faces to rise up and no one else can properly fill that void right now,” Miley told the March 2014 issue of LOVE, via HollywoodLife.com.
“I’m the only white female singer that could fill that slot right now and do it right, you know,” she added.
Before saying: “Beyonce has been a big inspiration to me but she’s been out for such a long time.”
It’s unlikely Beyonce will respond to Cyrus claims but there’s a verse from her song Bow Down that she will probably direct to the Disney star.
Beyonce’s verse, “I know when you were little girls, you dreamt of being in my world, don’t forget it, don’t forget it, respect that, bow down bitches.”
Photos via Love Magazine and Zimbio.com
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- Keyshia Cole Slams Beyonce For New Song ‘Bow Down’ [Details]
- Kevin Hart’s Ex Torrei Hart Spoofs Beyonce’s Controversial ‘Bow Down’ [Video]
- Beyonce, Pharrell, Miley Cyrus & More Make TIME 100 Most Influential List
- Beyonce Screens Visual Album In New York, Hosts Q&A