Milan Fashion Week: Prada Spring 2012
Rucuss staffSeptember 24, 2011
Bandeau tops and leather pencil skirts were featured in Miuccia Prada’s Spring collection in Milan.
Pleated separates and flower patterned car coats in pastels were all on the runway. Prada mixed conservative with flashy. The flame and bow accented heels gave the collection an edge.
Take a look at the collection.
More from Rucuss
- Milan Fashion Week: Versace Spring 2012
- Milan Fashion Week: Fendi Spring 2012
- Fashion Review: Just Cavalli Spring 2012
- Milan Fashion Week: D&G Spring 2012
- Jackie Christie Launches Fashion Line, Uses Basketball Wives Cast to Rip Runway [Photos]
- June Ambrose Debuts ‘June Ambrose Collection For Theme’ Footwear [Photos]